- Administrator permissions
- Installed Git
Please follow the React Native CLI Quickstart Guide for your desired development/target OS. If you do that correctly, you're ready to deploy this repository.
Cloning the repository
We are currently updating our mobile app to react-native 0.61.5. You can find the branch HERE Please be aware that we do work hard on that update. So there is a high possibility for bugs. Our goal is to publish this version in a few weeks.
Setting the config file
- First open the config file (Path: App/Config/AppConfig.js) in an editor.
- Change the intervention variables to the information of the created or existing intervention.
- Change the remote URL variables to the host you want to connect.
All other variables are explained HERE
Setting the FABRIC_API_KEY for Crashlytics
Instruction to get Firebase Crashlytics Key (to be displayed)
- Open the Android manifest (Path: android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml) in an editor.
- Set the fabric api key on line 105.
- Open the Info plist (Path: ios/MobileCoachClient/Info.plist) in an editor.
- Set the fabric api key on line 37.
Changing the project name and the App identifier
This needs to be changed if you want to use push notifications and/or publish the app.
First you have to open your mobilecoach-client folder in the terminal. You can simply rename almost all of the needed files.
Additional Todo for Android:
Open the google-services file in (Path: android/app/google-services.json). Edit the package name on line 13.
react-native-rename is currently only working for MacOS users. If you are using Windows or Linux, please try this instruction.
Installing all dependencies
You have to be in the mobilecoach-client folder.
Running the app
Important: A connected smartphone or installed emulator is required.
OR running it for instance on an iPhone 8 Simulator
- Presence of a
.gitfile in the project folders in node_modules would produce an error when executing
npmcommands. Please remove them as shown below.
- Building failed because of "java.io.IOException: Unable to delete directory
pathToPackage" Execute the following commands: