- Linux server
- Installed Mobile-Coach Server (Link)
- Ports 443, 8080 (if 443 is busy) open
- Docker installed (version 18.0.3 +)
- Certbot installed (for SSL certificates)
- Docker-compose installed v1.3+
- Openssl and openjdk installed
- Git installed
- Sudo access
1. Connect to the server
- Open your terminal (Mac) / CMD (Windows)
Optional but recommended: Create a new folder in the root directory where you afterwards pull the config. For example:
2. Pulling the configs
Pull the configuration and move into the mobilecoach-server folder.
The rest of the commands in the following sections need to be run in folder mobilecoach-server
3. Linking Letsenscrypt
If you already setup the Certificates for the mobilecoach-server, you can link them.
4. Configuring the docker-compose file
Four details are required for the configuration. Hostname, Port which LimeSurvey should use, Password of the root, Password of the user (for the login)
After that you just have to run these commands and the file get modified.
5. Starting the Docker Container
Starting the container for the first time
Stopping, starting & restarting
Stopping and removing the containers
6. Setting LimeSurvey up
Note: The default admin username is mc and the password is the [USER_PASSWORD] you defined above.
- Give a database name
- This setup can also be used with an existing database, without loss of data.
- Type in the admin username, password and email
- Go to "administration" and login
From next time use the same url: https://[HOSTNAME]/limesurvey/admin
7. To be displayed
- Adding new user
- Try in eth server
- Scripts to add
- Parameters to pass
- Sending variables to MC
- Images in limesurvey
- Commands in MC